BE A “Program Volunteer”
Program volunteers help in areas that include arts & crafts, music, sports, mentoring/tutoring, and more.
BE A “Parent Group Volunteer”
Parent Group Volunteers help in areas that include chaperoning at Clubs to provide additional support and supervision of Club members while on field trips, sporting events, and such.
BE AN “Advisory Council Volunteer”
Advisory Council Volunteers help in areas that include becoming a board member to focus on strengthening the organization or business partner to provide additional resources for career-based opportunities for Club members.
What do other volunteers do?
Other Volunteers help in areas that include special events/activities and more. Special Events/Activities includes our Teen Summit that provides our teens with motivational speakers, information sessions, and workshops on subjects relating to qualifying for and keeping a job and preparing for higher education.
- All volunteers receive a name badge & BGC shirt
- Annual volunteer appreciation luncheon
- Great satisfaction in helping others!
- MUST be at least 16 years of age
- Must pass level 1 background &
- Must pass level 2 fingerprints (If volunteering 10 hours or more per month)
- CPR preferred, but not required