$30 Employee Referral Bonus
Employees will receive a $30 Referral Bonus for every applicant he/she refers, who has been hired and have worked the first 90 days.
Paid Training, but not limited to:
- Advanced Leadership Development
- Trauma Informed Care/ Social Emotional Learning
- Identifying/Reporting Child Abuse/Neglect
- Succession Training
- National Boys & Girls Club Director Training
Shining Star Peer to Peer Recognition Program:
(1) Full-Time, (1) Part-Time, and & (1) Admin Staff are recognized quarterly and annually. Rewards include (1) paid day off, certificate of recognition and $$$
(some positions may not qualify)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Life/Supplemental Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
BGCSLC Workplace Recruitment
There are some great perks to being part of the Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County team!
Check out the benefits guidebook below.