- Enrollment is open for our FREE 21st Century Garden Terrace Afterschool Program. Please visit our club up OR contact Ketia Devalon, Site Coordinator at 772-464-6634
- Opening January 9, 2023, 3:30pm – 6:00pm – June 1st 2023
- Open to all students who attend Chester A. Moore Elementary, Lawnwood Elementary and any private school in the Fort Pierce area grades K-8th.
- Offering a wide variety of Academic and Personal Enrichment Programming which includes: Daily Homework Assistance, Tutoring in Math & Reading, STEAM Activities, Arts & Crafts, Healthy and Active Lifestyles *Fitness & Social Emotional Learning*
- Dinner Served Daily
Learning is Fun at the Garden Terrace Club!
- Free after-school program for students attending Chester A. Moore Elementary & Lawnwood Elementary
- Academic enrichment, including homework help, math, and language arts tutoring by certified teachers
- Youth development programs including drug and alcohol prevention, daily fitness and healthy eating habits
Garden Terrace 21st Century Explorers
3104 Avenue J
Fort Pierce, FL. 34947
21st Century Project Director
School year: 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Summer: June 5 – July 28, 2023
8:00 am – 5:30 pm
To enroll call: 772-464-6634
What are you doing this summer?
We offer a FREE, safe summer camp program for kids starting kindergarten – 5th grade attending C.A. Moore, Lawnwood Elementary or any private school in the Fort Pierce area.
June 5th – July 28th | 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Garden Terrace Elementary School
3104 Avenue J. Fort Pierce, FL 34947
Register for summer camp today!
Complete a 21st Century application and submit it to Garden Terrace School Club.
Applications are available at your Club location
or download by CLICKING HERE.
Schedule of Events:
Parent | Family Nights
- Parent Meetings for School Semester
- Monthly (Dec ‘22 – June ’23)
- Additional Services Offered
- 21st Century Membership Form
- Boys & Girls Clubs Minor Waiver 22-23
Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County has been approved for the Garden Terrace Club to be a 21st Century site
Please click this link below to see the grant narrative
Please click this link to see the Garden Terrace Request for Proposal