July 13 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
37th Annual Chili Cook Off
Be part of something cool by creating and searching for Chili Cook-Off rocks in St. Lucie County.
What to do when you find one of these Commemorative 37th Annual Chili Cook-Off rocks scattered throughout the community:
- Take a selfie with your rock showing where you found it.
- Post the photo to your social media using the hashtags #BGCchili #PSLRocks
- Bring your rock with you to the 37th Annual Chili Cook-Off for cool Boys & Girls Clubs SWAG!
An official cook-off in July that draws a crowd of over 5,000.
For over 36 years, Treasure Coast residents have come to know and love the great food, fun and live entertainment the Chili Cook-off has to offer. Each year there is a new and exciting theme and guests come to see up to 40 teams compete for awards based on best chili, team spirit and fundraising.
A fun family atmosphere with free admission & free parking. We invite you to participate in this year’s festivities.
- Check on the current team themes already taken. There can only be 1 of each theme, first come, first served.
- Click on the 2019 Team Registration Form and print.
- All teams must conduct a fundraiser and cook at least one pot of competition Chili (no beans).
- Chili Cooking Rules
- Pay Registration Fee
Call 772-460-9918 x 107 to pay by credit card or mail to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County
3104 Avenue J
Fort Pierce, FL 34947
A&G Concrete Pools is proud to be the title sponsor of the 37th Annual Chili…